The IDAC Intelligence Series 2018 – 2019 is a parallel measure to IDAC Expo 2018 - 2019, positioned to capture the true essence of Information, Innovation and Technology in the Infrastructure, Development, Architecture and Construction. It is conceptualized to bring new technology & services to upcoming Tier 2 cities in order to build awareness. The Series travels through 7 states, engaging the most brilliant minds in the realm of architecture, construction and engineering.
The IDAC Intelligence Series 2018 – 2019 is an effective platform of knowledge sharing, expert opinions and thoughtful analysis of the current and immediate past projects that contribute to the soft infrastructure ecosystem of India. The series aims at enhancing the knowledge and application skillsets that are pre requisite parameters towards any successful infrastructure and construction project management.
The Series is working tirelessly to create new pathways in imparting information and educational break - through into the world of infrastructure and construction academics.
The Intelligence Series will suffice to be an umbrella for all innovation, information, technology and knowledge based activities that are key factors in engaging focused professional footfalls in large numbers.
The concept engages case study presentations aimed at effective analytics.
The IDAC Intelligence Series creates opportunities for the exhibitors for interactive product presentation and display and networking.
1. Indian organizations / individuals teams are permitted to participate in the IDAC Intelligence Series, who conduct business / have operations in India. They may submit case study presentations of projects that are only nationally executed, that is in India or are under execution in India.
1. Architect 2. MEP Consultant 3. Builder 4. Landscape Architect 5. Structural Engineer 6. Façade Engineer 7. Contractor 8. Project Head / Site upervisor.
2. Case Studies submitted for presentation are eligible only if the subjective projects stand completed and operational.
3. Projects showcased in the presentation must not be under any legal prosecution.
4.Selection is at the Jury’s discretion.
5. Shortlisted Nominations are recommended to present with a TEAM of members of the Expertise Categories. This will ensure better chances of Jury Interaction and marking.
6. Category of Expertise for shortlisted nominations cannot be repeated and is restricted to 1 person per category.
1. An online registration form needs to be filled. The submissions can be sent directly at the following email address: Intelligence@idacexpo.in or via the online submission gateway.
2. The entries and nomination forms will be checked for completion and for satisfaction of eligibility criteria.
3. All complete entries will be coded for anonymity and made ready for the jury. Code will be provided on registered email.
4. Selected presenters will be called upon at the show. All participants are requested to attend.
The winners will be felicitated at the IDAC EXPO, on 15th February 2019.
6. 3 best entries will be shortlisted by the jury for each city of the IDAC Intelligence Series 2018 - 2019.
7. The winning entry of each state will then get the opportunity to present their work to the industry professionals at the IDAC Expo 2019.
1. The content must be clearly titled.
2. The presentation should be titled – ‘Name of Project with Location’.
3. Please mark North Direction wherever applicable to show orientation of drawings.
1. Shortlisted Nominations are limited to 15 Minutes for presentation. Failure to adhere to presentation duration may result in disqualification.
2. Presentations have to be only in PowerPoint / PDF format.
1. Winner of each city gets hosted at the IDAC Expo 2019.
2. Winner of each city gets the opportunity to present their case study / city winning entry at the IDAC Expo in the presence of the who’s who of the industry.
3. Winner of each city gets the opportunity to be showcased in the IDAC Blue Book (Post Show Report).
4. Winner of each city gets Goody Bags from our Key Exhibitors.
5. The WINNER of all Pan India presentations at the IDAC Expo will be felicitated by industry leaders at the IDAC Expo.
6. The WINNER of all Pan India presentations at the IDAC Expo gets the opportunity to be showcased on Electronic / Digital Media.
7. The WINNER of all Pan India presentations at the IDAC Expo gets the opportunity to be awarded with a Certificate & Trophy at the IDAC Expo.
8. The WINNER of all Pan India presentations at the IDAC Expo gets the opportunity to be showcased on Print Media.
CALL: +91 9833153446 | +91 9820262738
+91 9820679154 | +91 9930313314